Our strength is that our team of service-engineers are independent and servicing all type of pumps:
- Rotary vanes pumps (over 200pumps/year)
- Scroll pumps (over 50pumps/year)
- Light service on cryopumps
- Light service on drypumps (claw, multistage roots)
Our service-engineers have a specific component/pump know how including behaviour of the pumps in different kind of processes.
Our goals is simple: servicing pumps within customer-specific needs with value for money.
Component repair not enough?
We also provide:
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) on systems
- System support
- Spare part/pump management
- After hours contact
- Training (pump techniques/helium leak detection)
- Process support
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Retrofit-refurbishment of systems
- Escalation service (with own escalation stock of pumps)
- Continuous improvement program for maximum uptime/yield of vacuum systems