Due to our history in the conventional lighting industry we are still serving the conventional lighting industry with distribution valves (worldwide).
The distribution valves are used for:
- To extract light bulbs/TL
- Flushing with nitrogen
- Filling with specific process gasses/halogens
- Lapping of surface 1-2rings CONVEX/CONCAVE
- Hardness layers:
- Nitrating layer(hardness 650-950HV)
- Wolfram Carbide (WCA)
- Inspection flatness with optical flat with one wavelength Natrium light
Our parts are delivered to conventional lighting production plants in Belgium, Germany, India, China, Mexico, Indonesia.