Our strength is to create custom design with proven high yield RGA Systems suitable for Grade 2(EUV) measurement of monoparts and assemblies. As a result of having an innovative approach, own production and process knowhow, our RGA systems are THE standard in measuring EUV parts.
Our goals is simple, deliver a robust production/R&D platform, customized to your needs with the best cost of ownership.
- OEM high performance proven production parts used (RGA, sensors and pumps)
- NIST Traceable calibration leak used with mixture of Helium Argon Krypon and Xenon for optimum check of performance of system (automatic insitu validation of performance tool)
- High performance measurement for Grade 2 on Water (H20), Carbon Hydrons volatile (Mass 45-100) and carbon Hydrons non-volatile (Mass 101-200)
- Flexible dimensions scalable to needs (big parts in big chamber, small parts in small chamber)
- Regeneration of tool @ 120DegrC with convective heating
- Temperature stability during measurement always 20DegrC with smart convective cooling of system
- Full automatic measurement with creating recipes to perform measurement with easy (own developed) user interface HMI
- Logging in SQL database and full automatic reports (.pdf)
- SPC (Statistical process control) to check stability of measurement in time
Example validation report of RGA
Full automated generated report of measurement
50systems installed, locations world-wide